Monday 3 October 2011

Dear Greg (If I may),

Aunt Milly notwithstanding, you have shown quite clearly that you are as blind as the proverbial lobotomized chihuahua and I have obviously erred in assuming that you've had insight into your wrongdoings.

I shall, therefore, run you through our my organization's prime rule; which you have blatantly broken:

"An acolyte shall not poison the director's flightless pigeon through the improper administration of low dose Uranium salts"

I was flabbergasted and, may I add, befuddled with your inability to follow such a straightforward rule! Did you think that this act will not be seen as treachery?

Scornfully,

Toby

1 comment:

  1. Did the pigeon die?
    And did Aunt Mildred ever make an effort to pick up the apple while dispensing her wisdom pearls (or were they wisdom teeth?)

    ReplyDelete